UNIUYO Direct Entry Form – The University of Uyo, (UNIUYO), Direct entry admission screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out. Check below to see how you can apply for the form.
University of Uyo calls for candidates who made the University of Uyo their first choice in the 2020/2021 Direct Entry Admission, to apply for Screening Exercise.
Application Method for UNIUYO Direct Entry Screening Form.
Candidates who are Eligible, should pay a non-refundable sum of N2, 000 (Two thousand Naira) only via the University portals
Online registration and Payment Instruction:
- Visit http://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals or uniuyo.edu.ng (Click on e-portals link)
- Select Admission Forms Link
- Select Direct Entry asthe Admissions Form Type
- Enter your phone number and email address
- Click on MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make payment
- Payment can be made online using ATM Card/lnternet Banking or at any branch of all the Commercial Banks using pre-payment slip.
- After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your registration.
- Printout the 2020/2021 Screening Exercise Schedule Slip
REQUIREMENTS For UNIUYO Direct Entry Screening
- Candidates are required to fill out the Bio-Data form correctly and appropriately
- Candidates are also required to scan and upload the original of candidates academic qualifications
- Candidates are expected to submit their completed bio-data forms online (please submit only once).
- Candidates who uploads wrong or incomplete bio-data will automatically be disqualified
- No candidates is required to upload any photograph or biometric capture, as pictures and biometric of candidates have been supplied by JAMB.
- Candidates who do not register for the Direct Entry Screening Exercise will not be considered for admission. However Foreign Candidates, Inmates of Correctional Centers (Prisons), as well as Blind and Deaf candidates are exempted from the Post-UTME Screening Exercise.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: Extended till further notice
Admissions Unit: 08127691825, 08146129875
If this information was helpful, PLEASE share with your family and friends. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.