UNIUYO Post UTME Form LATEST UPDATE:
Extension date for registration has been made by the authority of the university. See more details below.
UNIUYO Post UTME Form – The University of Uyo (UNIUYO) Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (Post-UTME) screening application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out. candidates seeking admission into the University of Uyo can now apply for the form. See more details below.
UNIUYO Post UTME Form
The University of Uyo (UNIUYO) calls all candidates seeking admission into its DEGREE PROGRAMMES, through the UNIUYO post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session, that the form is out.
See: UNIUYO Courses
Screening Eligibility for UNIUYO Post UTME.
Candidates who made the University of Uyo their 1st Choice in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and had a minimum score of 180.
How to Get UNIUYO Post UTME Form.
Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable sum of N2,000.00 (Two thousand naira) only via the University Portals.
NOTE: For Candidates With Awaiting Results:
Below is a default ExamNo and PIN you will use to complete registration:
- UNIUYO Examination Number: 2020UNIUYO
- UNIUYO PIN: PIN2020
ONLINE REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT INSTRUCTION
- Visit http://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals or uniuyo.edu.ng (Click on e-portals link)
- Select Admission Forms Link
- Select Post-UTME as the Admission Form Type
- Enter your phone Number and Email address
- Click on MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make payment
- Payment can be made online using ATM Card/Internet Banking or at and branch of all the Commercial Banks using pre-payment slip through Remita Platform
- After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your registration
- Printout the 2020/2021 Screening Exercise Schedule Slip
UNIUYO Post UTME REQUIREMENTS
- Candidates are required to fill out the Bio-Data form correctly and appropriately
- Candidates are also required to scan and upload the original of candidates academic qualifications
- Candidates are expected to submit their completed bio-data forms online (please submit only once).
- Candidates who uploads wrong or incomplete bio-data will automatically be disqualified
- No candidates is required to upload any photograph or biometric capture, as pictures and biometric of candidates have been supplied by JAMB.
- Candidates who do not register for the Post-UTME Screening Exercise will not be considered for admission. However Foreign Candidates, Inmates of Correctional Centers (Prisons), as well as Blind and Deaf candidates are exempted from the Post-UTME Screening Exercise.
- Candidates with AWAITING RESULTS can also apply.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: Extended till further notice
Admissions Unit: 08127691825, 08146129875
If this information was helpful, PLEASE share with your family and friends. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.