UMTH School of Health Information Management Admission Form | www.umth.org.ng
University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital (UMTH) forms for admission into its School of Health Information Management (SHIM) Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale. See UMTH SHIM HND admission form requirement & How to apply.
UMTH School of Health Information Management Admission Form
Suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital (UMTH) School of Health Information Management (SHIM) Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session APPLICATIONS are invited.
UMTH SHIM Admission Requirements.
1. Applicants: should possess five (5) credits in SSCE, WAEC, and NECO which must include English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Phyiscs, and Chemistry in not more than two (2) settings. Combination of WAEC and WAEC, NECO and NECO and WAEC and NECO are acceptable as two sittings. National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB) is also acceptable in not more than two (2) sittings but cannot be combined with either WAEC or NECO.
In addition to (1) above
- Candidates must have National diploma certificate in health information management(HIM) with a minimum of lower credit
- Evidence of previous Jamb admission and completion of one year relevant work experience or an employee on a reputable health institution.
- Release advisory letter from employee to prospective candidate to further study will be an added advantage.
How to Apply for UMTH SHIM Admission.
Application Form Fee: N5,000.
All payment should be made into UMTH Remita Platform “UMTH Schools Account”. Present evidence of payment to the school cashier and obtain hospital receipt and use same to collect the application form.
All completed application forms should be returned to the Coordinator’s/Principal’s office not later than the dates stated below.
- Completed application forms must be accompanied with:
- Two (2) recent passport photographs with white background.
- Photocopies of all credentials.
- Indigence certificate and birth certificate or declaration of age.
Date of Submission of Application Form:
- SHIM – HND : 4th May to 30th June, 2020.
- SHIM – HND : 15th July, 2020.
Successful candidates will be invited for interview.
All enquiries should be directed to the admissions office.
VISION & MISSION
our vision: Is a Diplomatic Tertiary Health Institution of Excellence in Training, Research and Service Delivery.
Our Mission: we are committed to provision of curative and preventive health care through outreach, training & research in efficient & effective manner using highly motivated & valued staff & modern technology.
If this information was helpful, PLEASE share with your family and friends. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.