UMTH School of Post Basic Nursing Admission Form | www.umth.org.ng
University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital (UMTH) admission forms for its School of Post Basic operative Nursing (SPBPON) and School of Post Basic Critical care nursing (SPBCCN) programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session are NOW ON SALE. Check UMTH school of post basic nursing admission form requirement and how to apply.
Suitably qualified candidates applications for admission into the University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital (UMTH) School of Post Basic Nursing programmmes for the 2020/2021 academic session are invited.
- School of Post Basic Operative Nursing (SPBPON)
- School of Post Basic Critical Care Nursing (SPBCCN)
- UMTH School of Nursing Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- UMTH School of Community Health Officers Training Programmes (SCHOTP) Admission Form 2020/2021
UMTH School of Post Basic Nursing Admission Requirements
- Applicants should possess five 5 credits in SSCE, WAEC, NECO, which must include English language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry in not more than two 2 sittings. A combination of WAEC and NECO is acceptable.
- Candidates must be a registered and licensed nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
- Candidates must have a minimum of two (2) years post registration experience.
How to Apply for UMTH School of Post Basic Nursing Admission
Application Form Fee: N10,000
All payment should be made into UMTH Remita Platform “UMTH Schools Account”. Present evidence of payment to the school cashier and obtain hospital receipt and use same to collect the application form.
All completed application forms should be returned to the Coordinator’s/Principal’s office not later than the dates stated below.
- Completed application forms must be accompanied with:
- Two (2) recent passport photographs with white background.
- Photocopies of all credentials.
- Indigence certificate and birth certificate or declaration of age.
Date of Submission of Application Form:
- SPBCCN : 4th May to 31st July, 2020.
- SPBPON : 4th May to 7th August, 2020.
- SPBPON : 10th to 14th August, 2020.
- SPBCCN : 3rd to 5th August, 2020.
Successful candidates will be invited for interview.
All enquiries should be directed to the admissions office through their various schools (SPBCCN):- 08062792908, (SPBPON):- 08087498606.
If this information was helpful, PLEASE share with your family and friends. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.