University of Uyo Pre-Degree Admission Form LATEST UPDATE:
Extension has been made by the University of Uyo for the sales of the Pre-Degree admission form. Sales of form will only close one month after the resumption of schools by the federal government.
University of Uyo Pre-Degree Admission Form – The University of Uyo (UNIUYO) Application forms for admission into its Pre-Degree/ Basic Studies programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session is still on sale.
University of Uyo Pre-Degree Admission Form
University of Uyo for the 2020/2021 academic year Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into a one-year Pre-Degree Programme in the underlisted Faculties.
List of available programmes:
A. Faculty of Agriculture C. Faculty of Education
(a) Agricultural Economics & Extension (a) Agricultural Education
(b) Animal Science (b) Biology Education
(c) Crop Science (c) Computer Education
(d) Fisheries and Aquatic Environmental Management (d) Chemistry Education
(e) Forestry and Natural Environmental Management (e) Health Education
(f) Food Science and Technology (f) Home Economics Education
(g) Home Economics, Nutrition and Dietetics (g) Integrated Science Education
(h) Soil Science & Land Resources Management (h) Library and Information Science
(Science component only)
(i) Mathematics Education
(j) Pre-Primary/Primary Education
(Science component only)
(k) Physical Education
B. Faculty of Science (l) Physics Education
(a) Animal Science and Environmental Biology (m) Technical Education
(b) Botany and Ecological Studies
(g) Computer Science
(a) Admission into the Pre-Degree programme will be through a computer based test (CBT)
(b) Candidates must possess credit in at least five (5) “O” level subjects including English Language, Mathematics,
Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Agricultural Science is accepted in place of Biology for Agricultural Education
and Agriculture candidates only), at not more than two sittings in the SSCE (WAEC/NECO, GCE or NABTEB).
(c) Candidates seeking admission into programmes in the Faculty of Agriculture should possess at least five (5) “O”
Level Credit passes in NECO, WASC/GCE including Chemistry, Biology or Agricultural Science, Mathematics,
English Language and any one of Economics, Geography or Physics. At least a Pass in Physics is acceptable.
(d) Candidates for admission into Agricultural Education must possess five (5) “O” Level credit passes in English
Language, Chemistry, Biology (or Agricultural Science), Mathematics and any other subject.
(e) Candidates for admission into Home Economics Education should possess five “O” Level Credit passes in
English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology and any other subject.
NOTE: JAMB score is not required for admission into this programme.
MAJOR COURSE REQUIREMENT
All successful candidates will be required to register for and take the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation
Examination (UTME) into programmes of their choices from the list provided in A to C above.
Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable sum of N10, 500.00 (ten thousand five hundred naira) only
Online Registration and Payment Instruction
- Visit https://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals or www.uniuyo.edu.ng (Click on e-portals link)
- Select Pre-Degree Link and Click on Create Account Link
- Enter your details and click on Create Account Button
- Click on Make Payment
- Select Bank Option or Card Option
- Click on Generate e-Invoice (Bank Option) or Online Payment (Card Option)
- Click on Print e-Invoice (To generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number to make payment at any Bank Branch)
For card option, select the payment type and click pay. On the payment platform displayed, enter your card details
and click the “Pay” button
- After payment at the bank or via card, return to the portal and click on Login Form Link and enter your Remita
- Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number generated, to complete your registration.
- Note: (i) The same passport photograph used for the online registration will be used during the Screening Exercise and for registration after the offer of admission.
- (ii) No complaint of wrong Bio-Data or blank photograph will be entertained after submission.
- (iii) Candidates who up-load wrong bio-data will automatically be disqualified.
- (iv) The same procedure is used for payment of all fees.
Candidates are required to come for the Screening Exercise with the following items:
- (i) One (1) copy of the University of Uyo 2020 ONLINE registration form dully completed with the passport-size
- photograph printed in colour.
- Note: Only colour printout will be accepted.
- No GSM handsets, calculators, four-figure tables, wrist watch or any other extraneous materials should be brought into the screening halls.
Tuesday, June 30, 2020.
Date for screening exercise: Monday, July 13 to Friday, July 17, 2020.
Venue for the screening exercise: PTDF Resource Centre, Town Campus Annex, Uyo.
If this information was helpful, PLEASE share with your family and friends. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.