UNIZIK Acceptance Fee Payment & Clearance Procedures 2019/2020 || Nnamdi Azikiwe University, UNIZIK acceptance fees payment and clearance procedure for the 2019/2020 academic session newly admitted candidates.
Due to the release of the Nnamdi Azikiwe University, admission list, the authority of the university announced that the newly admitted candidates can now pay the stipulated admission acceptance and clearance fee.
UNIZIK Acceptance Fees
Candidates are to use the RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) Number below to make payment for Admission Acceptance and ICT fee from any where you are at any bank branch of your choice.
- Stipulated Acceptance Fee: Forty-Seven Thousand Naira (NGN 47000) only.
- ICT Fee: NGN 4800
(Via NAU Mobile App Channel)
- If you have an android device available to you, download and install the NAU Mobile from Google Play Store
- After payments have been made at the bank, log on to the Mobile App (NAU Mobile) to perform the following operations:
- Confirm Acceptance and ICT fee payments
- You can also regenerate RRR numbers (Acceptance and ICT fee) incase the one on this slip becomes invalid as RRR numbers expire in about 1-2 weeks
- Default Sign in Credentials
Username : Your JAMB Registration Number
Password : password
UNIZIK Physical Clearance Documents
- Below are the documents you need to come with for the physical clearance process
- Collect your E-Clearance Print out from the NAU ICT Center at the digital Library
- Proceed to the Admissions Office in the University Administrative Block B for your physical clearance
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO UNIZIK FRESH STUDENTS:
- REGISTRATION STARTS ON : 4TH NOVEMBER, 2019. Endevour to do your physical clearance, pay your school fees and print out your Unizik Regnumber before the 22ND DECEMBER, 2019
- You must adhere to the date and time for your biometric verification (STEP 2), irrespective of any registration process you are carrying out as you may not have another opportunity to be rescheduled
Your Biometric Schedule: Date AND Time (TUESDAYS 8AM TO 4PM)
- Failure to do your PHYSICAL CLEARANCE within the registration period, Automatically terminates your Admission
- Failure to do your COURSE REGISTRATION automatically disqualifies you from writing Your EXAMINATIONS
- you can delete any course you registered in error before the commencement of first semester examination
- Make sure to get your UNIZIK (School) Reg Number before the commencement of First Semester Examination
- MAKE SURE YOU SUBMIT YOUR REGISTRATION PRINTOUTS IN A FILE TO THE HOD OF YOUR DEPARTMENT