Unwana Poly PGD form – Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana, forms for admission into its Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session is out and now on sale. Check below to see the list of available courses, necessary requirements and how to get the form.
Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana, invites Applications from suitably qualified for admission into the Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana Postgraduate Diploma Courses.
- PGD Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology
- PGD Computer Science
Unwana Poly PGD Admission Requirements.
Candidates must be holders of Bachelors degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in the relevant field of study. The candidate must have completed one year mandatory National Youth Service Corps Scheme.
How to Apply for Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana Postgraduate Diploma Admission Form.
Applicants should visit the Polytechnic’s Website: and complete the on-line Admission Screening Application Form. The website opens on 3rd July, 2019.
The Application Fee for PGD is Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00).
Candidates should pay the Screening Application Fee through the Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana Remita Platform in any bank in Nigeria.
1. Candidates should visit the school website: http://portal.polyunwana.net/screeningapplication.aspx.
2. Under Application forms/Results, click on Online Application Forms.
3. Select your programme type and provide your Phone No, fill in your detail ACCURATELY and click the “sign in” button.
4. Print the Invoice page that pops out.
5. Proceed to the bank(any commercial bank) with the print-out and make your payment using the Remita RRR Generated.
6. After the payment, Return to the portal and click the “Apply Now” Button
7. Select the Application Type and Supply your RRR
8. Proceed to fill your details accurately.
BASIC SCREENING DOCUMENTS:
- O’Level certificate
- Higher National Diploma (HND) certificate or
- Bachelor’s Degree certificate
- NYSC discharge certificate/NYSC Exclusion or Exemption certificate
Application Closing date: Not Specified.
If this information was helpful, PLEASE share with your family and friends. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.