Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana
Unwana Polytechnic ND part time form – Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Part-Time National Diploma (ND) programmes admission form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out and now on sale. Check below to the list of available courses, necessary requirements and how to get form.
Unwana poly invites Applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana, Part-Time National Diploma (ND) programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana ND Part-Time Courses.
- Business Administration and Management,
- Office Technology and Management,
- Library and Information Science,
- Public Administration,
- Marketing and Computer Science.
Unwana ND Part-Time Admission Requirements.
- Candidates for Part-Time National Diploma programmes will apply to JAMB with a fee of three thousand, five hundred Naira (N3,500.00) only. Thereafter, the candidate can apply for admission using the JAMB Registration Number issued by JAMB. Part-Time National Diploma candidates are not required to have written the UTME.
- Qualification: O’Level certificate and requirement(s) as specified in JAMB.
Application Method – Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana ND Part-Time Admission Form.
Applicants should visit the Polytechnic’s Website: and complete the on-line Admission Screening Application Form.
The Application Fee for ND part-time is Five Thousand Naira (N5,000.00).
Candidates should pay the Screening Application Fee through the Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana Remita Platform in any bank in Nigeria.
1. Candidates should visit the school website: http://portal.polyunwana.net/screeningapplication.aspx.
2. Under Application forms/Results, click on Online Application Forms.
3. Select your programme type and provide your ND REG No/Phone No, fill in your detail ACCURATELY and click the “sign in” button.
4. Print the Invoice page that pops out.
5. Proceed to the bank(any commercial bank) with the print-out and make your payment using the Remita RRR Generated.
6. After the payment, Return to the portal and click the “Apply Now” Button
7. Select the Application Type and Supply your RRR
8. Proceed to fill your details accurately.
Application closing date: Not Specified.
ABOUT Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana
Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic is a renowned institution based on a distinctive and attractive campus that provides top quality academic, social and cultural facilities to students. The polytechnic is ranked the best in Nigeria and is consistently at the top set of institution for student satisfaction. The philosophy of the polytechnic is embodied in her MOTTO which is “SKILL FOR TECHNOLOGICAL FREEDOM”. The philosophy is principally aimed at inculcating in students and staff the discipline of hard-work to be able to acquire both the practical and theoretical skills necessary for self reliance.
Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana (formerly The Federal Polytechnic, Unwana – Afikpo) was established by Decree No.33 of 1979.The Polytechnic effectively took off in November 1981 when the pioneer Rector late Engr. Dr. O. B. Epelle assumed duties at the temporary Office at Afikpo. Work then commenced on the rehabilitation of the Polytechnic’s temporary site at Okposi in Ohaozara Local Government Area of the then Imo State. At the same time, perimeter survey of the permanent site of the Institution at Unwana, in Afikpo Local Government Area commenced. On April 30, 1982, the Foundation Stone of the Polytechnic was laid at Unwana by the then Vice President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Chief Dr. Alex Ekwueme.
The Personal Community Development Service Project jointly carried out by two corps members, Miss Blessing Ngozi Asiegbu (EB/15B/2880) and Miss Helen Ama Anuma (EB/15B/4072) serving in the Internal Audit Unit of the Polytechnic was commissioned recently at the Internal Audit Unit building. The aim of the signpost is to assist the public in locating the unit with ease.
If this information was helpful, you can share with your family and friends. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.