The management of the Usman Danfodio University, Sokoto (UDUSOK) has released the admission list that contain the names of candidates offered provisional admission into UDUSOK various first degree programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Candidates that applied for admission into the Usman Danfodio University, Sokoto (UDUSOK) can now check their admission status online.
How to Check UDUSOK Admission List.
Currently, you can only access your UDUSOK admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UDUSOK admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
Not Yet admitted? Note that the Admission List will be published in batches as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking online.
Candidates who did not upload their result as at the time of their JAMB application (Awaiting Result) should do so immediately by visiting any Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre nearest to them to upload their O’Level results on JAMB website.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the university website.
- Go to UDUSOK admission status checking portal at http://admissions.udusok.edu.ng/checkMyAdmissionStatus.php.
- Supply your JAMB Registration Number in the required column.
- Click on ‘Check Admission’ button to access your UDUSOK admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to UDUSOK_Admission List for the 2019/2020 academic session.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.