Veritas University Pre-Degree Form – Veritas University IJMB Form, Veritas University JUPEB Form. The Veritas University pre-degree, IJMB and JUPEB for the 2020/2021 academic session is out. Check below to see the necessary requirement and how to get the forms.
Applications are invited by Veritas University, Abuja, from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Pre-Degree, IJMB and JUPEB programmes of the (Catholic University of Nigeria) for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Veritas University Pre-Degree (Foundation) Programme.
The University offers Foundation Programme which prepares students intensively for UTME \ with as much as 99% success. The programme offer subject combination in all courses and also trains students in Entrepreneurial Skills.
Veritas University JUPEB / IJMB Programme.
- IJMB, JUBEB & Cambridge enables you to gain admission into 200 level in Vertias University.
- IJMB, JUBEB & Cambridge result does not expire.
- IJMB, JUBEB & Cambridge candidates do not need to write UTME/JAMB to gain admission into 200 level.
- Candidate with awaiting results can also apply.
How to Apply for Veritas University Pre-Degree, IJMB and JUPEB Admission Forms.
- Application and Screening fees is Four Thousand, Five Hundred Naira for (N4, 500).
- Fill our online form on veritas.edu.ng or download the PDF form from the website and complete it. Scan the Teller, credentials of UTME result slip, GCE/WAEC, NECO/ NABTEB result, including the completed form and send to: email@example.com. You can also submit them at: Admission office Veritas University Abuja.
- The application form can also be obtained from and returned to Catholic Diocesan Education Office/Parish across the country.
- All payments should be made in the University accounts as indicated below:
Account Name: Veritas University Abuja
FIRST BANK PLC: 2032211597;
If this information was helpful, PLEASE share with your family and friends. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.