Wellspring University JUPEB Form – The Wellspring University JUPEB admission form for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale. Check below to see the necessary requirement and how to apply.
The Wellspring University , Benin City, Edo State, Preliminary Programme is a year preparatory advanced level programme, conducted by the Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) to prepare students for Direct-Entry Admissions into the university.
Students who have been exposed to a minimum of one-year approved preparatory courses in Precious Cornerstone University and subsequently have passed can seek Direct Entry admissions into the University Degree programmes at 200 level.
Requirements: Candidate must have 5 O-Level Credits in Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination or its equivalent.
How to Apply for Wellspring University JUPEB Admission Form.
Method of Application for Wellspring University JUPEB Form
- Application form is N7,500 (seven thousand five hundred naira only).
- Click here to generate Remita Retrieval Reference(RRR)
- Keep your RRR safe and use it to make payment on available channels
- Payment channels are: Internet banking, Remita, POS, ATM, Direct Bank Deposit
- Prior to any direct bank deposit you must generate your RRR and present it at the Bank
- However, we advise you make payments online as it is faster
- Online payments are verified automatically & you may commence application immediately.
- You may log in to check the status of your application at any time.
- Once you are offered admission, an sms/e-mail will be sent to you.
If this information was helpful, PLEASE share with your family and friends. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.