Willers Solutions Limited Job Vacancy – Willers Solutions Job Recruitment – Requirement for Job at Willers Solutions & How to Apply for Job at Willers Solutions…See more details below.
Willers Solutions Limited is a fast paced business management solutions firm with an array of value offerings to Corporate organisations. We work in all major sectors of the economy engaging highly trained and sector-experienced Consultants. Willers Solutions Limited is an indigenous firm with cutting edge value proposition geared towards value maximisation.
Willers Solutions Limited is recruiting to fill the positions below:
1. Job Title: Financial Analyst
- Provide analytical, forecasting, reporting, and project support to senior management
- Produce monthly reports, which include key metrics, financial results, and variance reporting
- Provide creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance
- Bank reconciliation/ Budget & Audit preparation
- Fixed Asset register, General Ledger, Accounts Receivables and payable.
- Identify opportunities for performance improvement across the business function
- Drive process improvement and policy development initiatives that impact the function
- Develop financial models, conduct benchmarking and process analysis
- Develop models that help with decision-making
Qualification and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field.
- 3 years of relevant experience in corporate finance, accounting/audit/book-keeping.
- Professional Certification is an added advantage.
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and financial modeling
- Ability to work independently with proven result
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel).
N150,000 / Month.
2. Job Title: Coil Tubing Engineer
Location: Port Harcourt
- Ensure the Coil Tubing data acquisition software is functional for any CT operation.
- Working in line with the supervisor on location/base ensuring all works relating to cementing are fully carried out.
- Ensuring that all cementing equipment, ancillary and connections are serviced and fit for purpose before and after each job.
- Conduct pre-checklist, post checklist, pre-trip and post trip checks on the equipment.
- Ensure that representative cement samples, fresh water, drilling mud and additives are sent to base laboratory for API testing prior any cementing operation.
- Prepare draft cementing programme using applicable cementing software.
- Ensure all safety gears and lifting certificates are dated and filed.
- Ensure job pack files with all details (cementing units and charts, 1502 irons certificate, other auxiliary units, personnel CVs and medicals) are in place.
- Ensure all rig bound equipment are certified and are within operational dates.
- Ensure permit to work (PTW) are filled and signed before any job and are closed out after expiration of job.
- Carry out loading of TOP and BOTTOM plug accurately in the presence of customer representative.
- Ensure the bulking system are in good condition and well maintained.
- Conduct daily tool box meeting and all paper work are documented and signed.
- Conduct JSA and document same prior to job execution at the rig site.
- Ensure monthly equipment log, personnel log duly signed by customer representative, job charts, inventory and other paper work are remitted to base.
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of B.Sc. or it equivalent in Mechanical Engineering or any related field
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience in the Oil and Gas Sector.
Application Closing Date
7th February, 2020.
How to Apply for Willers Solutions Limited Job Vacancy
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV in MS Word Format to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Finance Analyst” as the subject of the email.
If this information was helpful, you can share with your family and friends. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.