YABATECH Notice to part-time students | yabatech.edu.ng – Yaba College of Technology, YABATECH notice to part-time students on registration and online lectures for the second semester, 2019/2020 academic session.
The Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH) has announced the date for the commencement of registration and online lectures for part-time students for the second semester, 2019/2020 academic session.
Registration and ONLINE LECTURES for part-time students for the Second Semester 2019/2020 will commence on Monday, 25th May 2020.
Students are expected to visit their Portal in order to see the course materials from the lecturers, download and commence online learning.
YABATECH HND/B.SC Admission Requirements.
- National Diploma certificate in relevance field,
- a minimum of lower credit (CGPA) of 2.50, However, candidates who finished their National Diploma with a Pass grade of 2.00-2.49 CGPA and with at least a 2 years working experience can also be considered for admission into the polytechnic.
- Five credit passes in WAEC/SSCE/NECO/NABTEB/GCE O�level in one sitting or 6 credit passes at two sittings including English Language and Mathematics as compulsory and other relevance subjects
- 1year industrial training is compulsory for all HND candidates,
- You will also be considered for admission if you have a pass in ND result with 2 years industrial training attachment.
- Candidates are compulsorily required to process their transcript from the school they had their ND, especially those from other recognized institutions.
- Please always check the institution’s website www.yabatech.edu.ng for updates on the admission exercise.
If this information was helpful, PLEASE share with your family and friends. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.